Lilypie

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

To Be More Understanding ....

How I wish I can be less selfish! He actually gave up his normal exercise routine last night just to bring me to see the doctor and took me out for dinner after that. I could have told him to go ahead and jog, but I was in a rather needy mood since I was feeling so uncomfortable from the Urinary Tract Infection that I wanted him around.

I really wish I can be more understanding. There are so many times when I wish he can be around for me. Like on Sundays when we do not meet up and I start to miss him, I want so much to see him and be with him.

Although I have never mentioned this to him, but how I wish we can meet each other on Sundays too. However Sunday is the only day he can get together with his entire family, so I tend to leave him alone as I do not wish him to compromise his family time as well.

Am I too selfish to think like this, to want to see him all the time, to hope he can be with me always? What can I do to be more understanding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...