Lilypie

Thursday, March 2, 2006

To Hell .... And Back

Well well, so the truth is out. If you remember my post on the Seven Deadly Sins some time ago, I claimed that I will be condemned to hell based on gluttony, sloth, anger, envy, pride and greed. So I took this quiz from Ole Wolvie's page and affirmed that I will be condemned to hell. So..... sooner or later, I will have to say "hi" to the devil!

Greed:Medium

Gluttony:Medium

Wrath:Very Low

Sloth:High

Envy:Low

Lust:Very Low

Pride:Medium


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

4 comments:

gus said...

interesting...

mine is medium on the 1st 2. and the rest very low.

thought honestly that is not very true (i did answer/check the box honestly tho) :P

Ole' Wolvie said...

The rest could be pretty accurate from the feel I get, but Sloth? How on earth you can score the same level of lazyness as I do when you do so much more things? *boggle*

shakespeareheroine said...

Gus : I would expect you to be almost sin-less. :-p

Ole Wolvie : Perhaps its due to the fact that I indicated I would not let my work affect my personal life, and that I try to avoid work if I can. I am a lazy person as well.

gus said...

nope.. i'd think i should be getting a few more mediums ...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...