Lilypie

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Love For A Song?

I was looking through my song book and came across this aria entitled “My Lovely Celia”, supposedly to be sung by a tenor. Well, well, one adjective that has never been used to describe me. I will be in seventh heaven if I am ever described as “lovely”!

This triggered off a rather evil thought. I am thinking that when I get attached, maybe I will ask him to learn the song and sing it for me. Or if I get married, the groom will sing it for me in front of everyone. Better still if he is not a singer, then I will know just how far he is willing to go for me. :-p *evil laughter*

Alright, I should not be so mean. If one truly loves someone, he / she will automatically be willing to do anything to make the other person happy. If he masters the song and sing it to me on his own accord to surprise me, I will really be so touched. I rather he do it out of his own free will and not because I asked him to.

But then, love should not be measured by just a mere song. Like what someone said, it is the little touches in everyday living that truly matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...