Lilypie

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Trouble At The Start Of The Week

This week started off in a bad light. I had trouble ranging from my ex to my health to my boss to our clients. Or maybe I am the one courting trouble for myself. Perhaps if I stop anticipating trouble, things can just flow smoothly.

I just came back from a visit to the doctor. Apparently I have a bladder infection, resulting from not drinking enough water lately and sometimes controlling the urge to go. The drinking less water part is noted, but sometimes I cannot help but to control the urge, especially if there are no restrooms around.

Still, it was quite a relief. When I started experiencing pain last night while in the bathroom, I thought I had kidney stones. That would be the most horrifying thing ever to happen to anyone, because the pain can be really excruciating.

My guy was so guilty as he thought he could be the source of my infection, since the doctor said that sexually active people are more prone to this. But how can I be considered sexually active when I have only just lost my virginity? Anyway he is not down with any infection whatsoever, so I guess that rules it out. Still, he brought me to see the doctor and paid for my medical bill.

Then the company transport I was on this morning had a tyre loose, so the driver had to stop in the middle of the expressway. We were stranded for about half an hour since he could not go such a long distance with only three functioning tyres. So he had to call for backup.

The bus came half an hour later, so we were all half an hour late for work. I was in such a nervous state as I had to go for a major meeting at noon, and my notes were still in a mess! I was panicking on whether I could prepare for the meeting on time, but luckily managed to clear everything before the meeting started.

I was so pissed with my ex yesterday! No doubt I was prepared for negative feedback due to my sex post, but what disappoints me is that he accused me of being a hypocrite by not doing with him and in the end doing it with someone else.

Is that all he cares about?! Then I really made the right choice by giving him up in the first place. He actually asked me what is so different about this guy that I was willing to give myself to him.

Of course he is different! He is the first guy I have ever been in a relationshp with that treats me so well that sometimes he really renders me speechless. He is the first guy that really treats me with respect, kindness and gentleness.

He does not throw tantrums, nor interrupts me in the middle of a speech, nor argue over every little thing I say, nor criticise or put me down all the time.

There is really no basis for comparison since every one is different, but if my ex really wants a comparison, then I must say that none of my guys has ever come close to letting me feel so loved before. Which is why I believe I can trust him enough to give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...