Lilypie

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shakespeare (Heroine) In Love!

I have made up my mind. I am going to participate in Project Pink! I am taking a rather bold step here, but I believe I have enough material to warrant submission. It is a good thing I blog after all, otherwise I will never have enough memories, nor remember the ups and downs experiences of my life. Women must always stick by women!

Well.... I do not want to insult my favourite bard, but seeing that I took this moniker, so in a way, the title reflects me as well. As I think back on the events of the past few weeks, I realise I have never been happier in my life. I never know how much I can love someone, and how much someone can love me. Now it seems like whatever I had felt in the past were minuscule as compared to how I am feeling now.

It is true when you truly love someone, you will want to spend every second with the person. You will want to know everything about the person. I miss him each time he is not with me. I miss him even at work, and I have to fight off temptation to go up and give him a hug when I see him in the office.

Even if we do not get a chance to talk to each other the whole day, just a smile and a nod from him makes my day. Just a glance from him puts a smile on my face. I feel happy and excited the whole day, yet tortured, knowing he is within close proximity but at the same time not being able to do anything mushy.

He is always in my thoughts. I think of him before I sleep at night, and he is the first person I think of when I awake. Each time we go out and he walk me home, we hug each other goodbye, and it is always so hard to part. It is so hard to say goodbye.

There are always so many things I want to say to him, but I fear I chatter too much, yet he says he loves to hear me talk. And he really listens to the end, no matter what I say, no interruption at all.

I have really really fallen, fallen, fallen..... deep deep deep. I never know I will ever have feelings like these again, but this time, the feelings are so much more and so much stronger than before. If this is what true love is, then may it stay this way for the rest of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...