Lilypie

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Justification Of Wierdness

Mr X (Anonymous) just tagged me! About six wierd things about myself. But when it comes to me, six is definitely not enough! So anyway, here goes ....

1. I have very extreme mood swings. One moment I can be the happiest person in the world, thinking the sun is always shining, the sky is always blue, the flowers are always blooming, but the next second I can sway to the other extreme and get angry with anyone and everyone with no rhyme or reason.

2. I crave for good food, yet I am extremely choosy over my food. (Go figure.)

3. I do not mean what I say, and I do not say what I mean at times. (Go figure too.)

4. I can re-read a book over and over again, and relive the excitement and fantasy of the story all over again. The same goes for movies, which I can sit in for three movies consecutively in a day.

5. I can go for musicals, plays and operas (things which "normal" people will not enjoy) all by myself, and thoroughly enjoy them.

6. I care too much about things which do not really matter, but do not care enough about things that really matter.

So, do I justify that I am wierd?

2 comments:

angie bern said...

hey, if you are weird, that makes two of us... ;p

am beginning to suspect you are my lost sister... =)

i am with you on points four and five!

shakespeareheroine said...

Really? Heee!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...