Lilypie

Monday, May 29, 2006

One Year Celebration

So my blog is officially one year old now. An achievement for me. This blog is like my own baby, where I need to constantly feed it before it can grow.

And to celebrate, I met up with three nice gentlemen (all fellow bloggers) for dinner and drinks earlier on. I had a real good time, although I wish everyone I invited could turn up, then the gathering would be livelier and more fun.

One year, and more than 700 entries. I cannot believe it myself too! My next target : 1000 entries, and perhaps go on for another year.

And to the three guys : Thank you so much for coming. It was really nice meeting up with you (especially the one I happened to be meeting only for the first time). I hope we can have future gatherings again, perhaps when one of your blogs reach a milestone too (*hint hint*)!

And for the rest : Sorry I was not able to invite everyone as it was planned to be only a small gathering, but I do hope I can meet up with you soon.

Once again, thanks so much for all your support and encouragement!

2 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

Nice meh :P

shakespeareheroine said...

Yup, nice!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...