Lilypie

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

ZEN At Last!

I bought me a MP3 player! Not just any MP3 player, but a Creative ZEN Nano Plus 1 GB MP3 player! Complete with headphones, a quickstart manual, a startup disc, a USB port, a free AAA battery, and the best part is, it is in pink!

Now I can upload all my favourite songs and listen to them all day long! Never again will I be bored especially when I take long bus or train rides and do not have a book handy. I can just plug in the MP3 player, listen to the music, and snooze all the way!

I also bought a new pair of Lawman jeans. To my horror, I went up three jean sizes! My old Lawman jeans was size 26, and the one I bought today is size 29! Horror of horrors! Looks like I really need some exercise to burn away all the extra flabs.

Just as well my mum said the doctor advised her to incorporate some exercise in her life, so I signed her up for dance lessons together with me, and she offered to pay for both of us even though I insisted I would pay.

I need to decrease not increase! I am making a drastic change in my lifestyle - cut down on chocolates! A very very hard decision for me, but if I want to go back to my old figure of ten years ago, I have to sacrifice a bit. Hope I will not get too much cravings for going cold turkey.

2 comments:

Goy said...

I also felt really great when I've gotten my first mp3! It's the same feeling when I receive my first toy when I was five years old!

shakespeareheroine said...

Yup. Much like the first time I got my own Walkman, all those years ago!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...