Lilypie

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Hectic Day....

My girlfriend just sent me a calendar for next year. It is one of those online calendars where you can save it as your wallpaper or screensaver. It is the calendar of every girl's fantasy, as the models consist of Brad Pitt (topless!) and other droolicious hunks almost in the buff. Wa.... now I can gaze at gorgeous guys the whole year through!

It was a mad mad rush today. I had to go for a job interview early in the morning, went for rehearsal after that, lunched with friends, went to Suntec City to get the tickets for "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", went home to shower and change, had my mum drive us down to my grandma's place, discussed the itinerary for the trip next week with my relatives, before going down back to Suntec for the movie with my cousins.

The show is really good! No wonder there are raving reviews about it. Although it is a very summarised version of the book, the show did justice to the book at least. The special effects are good, the portrayal of the characters are not too bad, some parts are scary (just like the book) and the competition part is just as intense. Overall an enjoyable and entertaining show, better than the previous ones!

My cousin gave us the proposed itinerary for our trip next week. We will be flying off on Saturday and returning the following Monday, making it a total of ten days. The proposed plan goes like ths :

Day 1 - Touchdown at Melbourne airport, take the Skybus to the inn.

Day 2 - Meet up with our cousin who is studying at the University of Melbourne and she will show us around the city.

Day 3 - Rest and Relax in Melbourne and prepare for domestic flight to Tasmania.

Day 4 - Cradle Mountain in Tasmania.

Day 5 - Tourist attractions in Cradle Mountain (the various factories, ie fruit factory, flower factory, nut factory).

Day 6 - Go up northern Tasmania to Launceston and visit all the tourist attractions.

Day 7 - Go down southern Tasmania to Hobart and visit all the tourist attractions.

Day 8 - Port Arthur prison colony (heard the prison is now in ruins and there are rumours of it being haunted).

Day 9 - Rest and Relax in Hobart, back to Launceston.

Day 10 - Launceston to Melbourne, then Home Sweet Home.

If I am not mistaken, the Cadbury headquarters is in Tasmania. I am going to beg (and I will go down on my knees if need be) my parents or cousin to make sure we go there. A real, life Cadbury chocolate factory! Smell of chocolate, swim in chocolate, all the chocolates at warehouse prices..... What heavenly bliss!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to post the url of the free calendars?

shakespeareheroine said...

sorry, no url cos I got them as an email attachment. But I've uploaded the calendar pictures, so feel free to save from there.

Burninator said...

Cadbury's in Hobart.

If you have watched willy wonka and the choclate factory. Don't expect too much from the cadbury chocolate factory:p

shakespeareheroine said...

ah thanks! Will definitely pay a visit, just to see how the chocolate is made.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...