Lilypie

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Dream Of A Dress ....


It is here! THE dress! To be precise, the one Kate Hudson wore in "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days". I fell in love with the dress ever since I first laid eyes on it, but during the aftermath of the show, the dress was on auction for a very expensive price.

Now, a certain online second-hand store has made replicas of the dress, and anyone can get it at just a fraction of the price. So I grabbed the opportunity and ordered one. I must say, the efficiency of the delivery is really great! I ordered it about a week ago and it is here already! Just in time for the wedding on Saturday!

I got the US Size 6, and it fits me quite well, although a little loose at certain parts. The dress is a bit long though, being fifty-five inches. Looks like I need to do some trimming before it will be perfect.

Initially, I thought of getting size 4, but I was worried that would be too small. So I took a chance with size 6. Anyway, there is an exchange policy, so I figured if the size could not fit, I could always exchange it. Now, I just have to fix it in time for my cousin's wedding this Saturday then all will be set!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...