Lilypie

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Colours Galore!

I went for a grooming class this morning, conducted by a trained image consultant. The class is on the colours that bring out one's skin tone, how to determine what colours is most suitable, how much contrast for an outfit, and how to mix and match to look professional at work and when meeting business-related clients. The image consultant brought with her colour drapes to determine one's skin tones, whether cool or warm. So apparently, I can take both warm and cool colours, with medium to high contrast while mixing and matching, and more moderate to intense spectrums of colours.

It is a pretty useful workshop though, because at least I know what clothes suit me and what do not. Apparently, I have been wearing the right colours and the right kind of style for my skin tone and body type. Thank goodness there is no need to revamp my entire wardrobe!

By the way, another "miracle" happened today. I actually stepped into a bookshop and emerged without even so much of a book cover! What was really amazing was that all the books I wanted to read were on sale and display, but I already promised myself not to get anymore books until I thoroughly tidy up my current stock, so it was a tiny achievement indeed that I did not buy a single book!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...