Lilypie

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Am A "Natural Beige"!

I came across an interesting personality profile using colour coding and analysis, and this was what resulted from the questionnaire I completed. The colour happens to be my third favourite colour, and also one of the colours that really complement my skin tone and season.

Hmmm... now all I need to look for is someone who is Yellow or Grey. One bright and sunny, the other dull and gloomy. Interesting .... Wonder if the colours reflect the real personality as well? As far as mine is concerned, it is mostly true!

By the way, I came across another article which is somewhat true where the general population is concerned. There are people who gripe about not being able to find someone, but at the same time do not wish to do anything about it. There are those who manage to find someone, but just want to remain stuck and not be committed. Then of course, there are people like me who are looking and willing to commit, yet somehow never manage to find someone. Such is life ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...