Lilypie

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another Beautiful Wedding

The wedding today is an intimate and cosy affair, with just the couple's family, relatives and close friends. Despite that, there are at least thirty tables. The solemnisation was held at one of the function rooms, and when the couple exchanged their vows and promises, both were absolutely glowing with happiness and radiance! So sweet!

Anyway, I have taken some pictures, not as many as I hope as for some reason, my camera was acting up today. Here is a preview of the dress which I wore.

Front view

Back view

I managed to take a picture of the wedding car - a Volvo, especially the decoration on the front - two dolls of Nobita and his girlfriend (I cannot remember what is her name in Japanese), both of the Doraemon comics!

The car decoration

And one of me, in my more narcissistic moment, with the dress, during the cocktail session before the lunch reception.


Lunch was good. The food is nice, but from the venue, I suppose the food, ambience and everything else should be pretty up to standard, otherwise it is no use paying that kind of amount. The tea ceremony was next, back at the room where the solemnisation took place.

When the wedding couple went on stage to pop the champagne, there was a very nice bubble effect, ie the bubbles flew up when they were pouring the champagne. So artistic and beautiful, that I could not resist taking a picture, and luckily my camera was working well at that moment! What a pity I was not able to snap the couple marching in though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...