Lilypie

Sunday, October 9, 2005

Corpse Bride

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows
This cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

Beautiful verse, is it not? Now I know what to use as my own wedding vows, whenever my wedding will be.

I went with my good friend Mr K to watch this latest Tim Burton's show. I really enjoyed the show! It is funny and the animation is good. My friend said that it is even better than the "Nightmare Before Christmas", which I cannot really compare since I have not watched that. Although I really wish I can be as skinny as that Victor guy. Needless to say, I only remember that verse in the show.

For a more comprehensive review, check out my friend's blog. He is the official movie reviewer, thus I shall not steal his limelight.

2 comments:

K said...

Wow ... din know I was under pressure to do a review :p Unfortunately, haven't been able to squeeze out the time and am still working on Brothers Grimm (and u know how long ago THAT was). After which there's still The 40-year-old Virgin before Corpse Bride ...

Btw, dun need "Mr." lar. K will do fine ;)

shakespeareheroine said...

Hmmm.... better do it soon when it's still fresh in your mind!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...