Lilypie

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stupid, Irritating Pest.....

I am on the verge of losing my temper with that second weird pest. I already told him that when a girl says she does not wish to meet him, it means she does not wish to meet him, it does not mean for him to be persistent in keep on calling her up.

And now that I keep rejecting his calls and never reply to his messages, he floods my Friendster Inbox everyday. I can just sue him for sexual harrassment. He said that he calls me out to get to know me better, not to make love to me. Do not assume every guy wants to make love to me. I have never assumed that and it is not the making love part; I am just not interested in meeting him!

He said do not think myself too high-and-mighty to make more friends. I have friends from all walks of life, and I do choose my friends, but what is the big deal? Do people not have the right to choose who they want to befriend? And I certainly do not wish to befriend people who thinks too highly of themselves too when they are so weird! He puts people off just by the way he behaves and the things he says. Why does he not examine himself before even accusing me?!

He wanted my advice on what type of car to buy. So I told him it was his choice since it is going to be his car. And he said he wants my opinion so he can drive me around. So I said I would never have the chance to sit in his car so he better make the choice himself. Then he accused me of looking down on the car he has since I never wanted to take his car. Since when did I ever say that? If I want to go out with him, I do not care even if he takes me around on a bicycle! If I do not wish to go out with him, even if he drives a Porsche it will be no use. Why do guys always assume having cars can automatically get the girl?

The worst thing was that he said I was toying with his feelings! I never had any feelings for him in the first place and I already made it very clear from the start how I felt about him. When did I ever toy with his feelings? It was not as if I treat him so well and so cold and so well and so cold all of a sudden. And the worst thing was that he told me to stop giving him nonsense like I am out of job as the local job status is not so bad. I got fired and I AM still not working for now. I do not need him to say things like these! Can this guy grow up?!

I told him to read my blog if he really wants to know me and my situation and the type of people I like, and do you know he does not even believe I have a blog?! He said it must be another excuse to just not meet him.

Fine, whatever he says. It does not matter to me how he thinks, I just do not like it for someone who assumes he knows everything on how I think but yet gets everything wrong. And I certainly do not like people insulting my integrity and honesty like this. I cannot be bothered with shallow people who thinks they know so much but in fact knows nothing, and I cannot be bothered with people who do not show respect to others' characters.

I have not even said anything about him to his face no matter how much he irritates me all the time, what right does he have to say things about me? He does not even know me that well, and does not even want to make the effort to know me better. Asking people out for a date is not the same as knowing someone better. If he is sincere in knowing me better he will call me and ask about my life and my job and shares about himself. As it is, I do not even know what he is doing, nor his full name. All he talks about is whine about why I am not able to meet him and about his vehicle. Which girl is willing to go out with such a guy?

4 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

I can just sue him for sexual harrassment.

Hmm...why won't you just do that? You may have prevented other girls to be terrorized by that pest.

blue said...

yeah,i think he's got some shallow attitude leh.can't believe in this era, still got such men lying around... haha...

Ole' Wolvie said...

There are plenty such men, and worse even. Shakespeare may not agree, but usually cars do get gals (especially one with all the bling blings). But the quality of gals is of course open to debate...

But seriously, I have never thought about asking the stuffs you asked to ask over the phone. (Not that I have many phone conversations...)

shakespeareheroine said...

Anon_X : I will if he still won't leave me alone.

Blueangel : Yes, can't believe it either. The guy is either too sheltered his whole life, too desperate or too MCP.

Ole Wolvie : Not just phone, online, e-mail whatever. At least for those guys I've dated (including all my exes), we went out only after a few phone conversations, or e-mail or online chatting, and determine we are both safe to be with, before proceeding to the next step. And those guys I go out with willingly are those who really respect another person. Just wonder why I can't get to meet the same quality of guys nowadays. Wonder if age is a factor?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...