Lilypie

Monday, October 31, 2005

Feeling Gay ....

I am in a very good mood lately. A surge of joy and happiness has been bursting out from inside of me. I have no idea why I am so happy. Perhaps it was due to the fulfilling week I had. I started Bahasa classes, resumed chorus practice at the old venue which feels more like home instead of the out-of-the-way spot which we were utilising, experienced beautiful soundtrack music of all times, attended a nice performance and met up with friends from different social circles.

Or is my gaiety due to the fact that a certain someone was at one of the gatherings, and I got to sit next to him and we were chatting and laughing so much to each other? Even my friend commented that I seemed to be in such a good mood that day. She said I was practically grinning from ear to ear and questioned whether it was due to a certain someone who was also there. I told her why would I not be in a good mood?

I got my job problem settled, long-overdue relationship problems settled, I am another year older (ok nothing to be that happy about regarding this), my “hunny” is coming back (although not due back for another two months), I have such nice great friends and finally I got my mum’s blessings to stay out as late as I want to. Is there anything not worth being happy about when my life is finally back on track?

This surge of happiness and joy makes me want to dance to Beethoven's “Ode To Joy” all over again. I danced to this tune many years back during some Christmas performance, and I still remember a bit of the movements and actions. How I wish I can dance the song of joy again, and sing joyful tunes to go along with it!

Times like these you want to wake up everyday and discover that the world really is a beautiful place full of happiness and joy! Have a Happy Halloween! How I wish I can have the chance to go trick-or-treating!

3 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

You won't be feeling this happy if conditions has been the same throughout the year.

Give thanks to adversity :P
(A little salt makes the watermelon 'sweeter')

addy said...

good to see you're back in the happy groove cel! here's to more happy days ahead! cheers!

shakespeareheroine said...

Ole Wolvie & Addy : Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...