Lilypie

Friday, June 24, 2005

Absence Makes The Heart Fonder

Absence really does make the heart fonder. I thought I could control how I feel especially since this period of time when he is so busy. I thought that as long as I do not get to see him online or talk to him, I could try to put my emotions under control. I have learnt a lesson – the more one tries to avoid, the harder it is to suppress.

Why do I feel a sense of loss? He has not been online for a few days except that brief time. Why does it feel like it is an eternity for me? Gosh, what have I done to myself? Maybe I am feeling this way because this is the first time I actually like someone without him liking me first. Which got me wondering do guys feel this way when they are trying to pursue a girl without knowing if it is going to be successful?

I have been attached for the past 10 years, with 3 different guys. I have been so unlucky when it comes to the affairs of the heart. My cousin just turned 30 today, and she just reminded me kindly (or maliciously?) that I am not that far off. Now that my biological clock is seriously fast ticking away, I really want to find someone worthy of all my affections whom I can finally settle down with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...