Lilypie

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Work Space Shift

So here I am in the office, doing manual labour. More responsibilities = Bigger work space, so while the IT guy was shifting my PC, I was cleaning out my drawers and desk. Imagine the amount of junk one can accumulate after a while.

I had to make several trips before I can actually move all my things over to my new desk, crumpling my G2000 blouse, and getting dust over my M:)Phosis skirt as a result. Looks like another round of washing and ironing tonight.

Tonight's the first practice of the Lyric Opera after a month's break from the "Madame Butterfly" performance in May. Looking forward to it actually, even though I have to go back to my old schedule of being busy on Tuesday nights. We have to start rehearsing for our next opera - "Street Scene" by Kurt Weill. This time it would be in English, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it would not be that hard to master.

All in all, this week had started on a positive note. I hope the rest of the week can be better to make up for my messed up state last week.

2 comments:

Shaunzy said...

I reckon you can consider that a morale boost, since the company is willing to shower you with more responsibilities.

Keep it up, and continue proving that you have what it takes. Gambateh!!

You have my faith as well. Remember, I am and always will be your pillar of support. Muack!!

shakespeareheroine said...

i know :) Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...