Lilypie

Thursday, June 2, 2005

The Godbrother

My godbrother's back in town, after spending 5 years in the States pursuing a Masters in Engineering. Now he is finally back... for good I hope. He couldn't have come back at a better time! He is back just when I seriously need some real good cheering up. I always enjoyed talking to him. Meeting up with him always perks me up. He is one of the few people I know who is really, really, smart, and besides chivalry, I value intellect above everything else.

Prayer does help after all. Not that I have never believed that, but just when I am most down, God reaches out in His own way. I received news from the office yesterday that I will be given more responsibilities at work (ultimately keeping me busier), and then my godbrother called and told me he is back. I guess I should start praying more often from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...