Lilypie

Friday, June 17, 2005

Friendster Flood

I suddenly have an influx of messages from Friendster. Today I have received a total of 12 messages, all from strangers (strangers to me, but linked to some of my friends), and all guys. It is strange because I have never received any messages from strangers before. It is like suddenly everyone seems to be surfing around Friendster at the same time. I wonder if anyone has been going around telling tales about me, now all of a sudden so many guys are requesting to get to know me?! Personally I do not really mind as I like to meet new people. Most of them are pretty nice-sounding, but when people start giving me sexual messages, that sounds a little dangerous. I better be on full alert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...