Lilypie

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Filming by Kids Central

I went for the first rehearsal of the Sacred Music Festival today. Apparently, we members of the Adult Chorus are giving supporting voices to the Children's Chorus. The songs are really nice and soothing. I really should be more involved in church singing. There was also filming for our practice. There was a producer and cameraman from Kids Central that came down to film us practicing. After the filming, we went to the auditorium where we had to combine with the Chamber Orchestra for the practice for the overall performance.

I went for my first RCIA bible studies last night. After 10 years of convent education where cathecism was incorporated into our syllabus, what I learnt yesterday was really enriching beyond what I have been exposed to. I never knew there was so many interpretations and aspects one can learn from the bible. This got me even more determined to get baptised and serve more in church.

I still miss him. Why is it so deep this time? I have never felt this serious about someone before. I have been praying to see if my decision where to place my affections is the right one this time. Seems like there are several signs :

1. I miss him when he is not around.
2. His image comes into my mind during prayer when I was asking for God's guidance.
3. He is the last person I think of before I go to bed.
4. I feel uplifted, as if God approves of my decision.
5. Of all the guys I know, some whom have been my friends for almost 20 years, I chose to fall for him when I have only known him for months. Seems like it is fate.

That's it! I'm going all out to win my love. I want to be truly happy and fulfilled for once and for the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...