Lilypie

Thursday, June 23, 2005

On My Own - Redux

When I was having my voice lessons last night, my vocal coach asked me to sing "On My Own" from Les Miserables. What a tremendous coincidence. I was in the exact same mood yesterday and at that moment I was asked to sing the song. But I was rather gleeful as I thought singing it could get rid of the mood I was in. I was so relieved when she said it was the best piece I ever sang, although the song could be a little low for me on certain parts. I guess probably I put in all my emotions when I sang the song, that was why it fared a little better than others. If only I can do Phantom of the Opera's "Think Of Me" just as well.

I finally saw him online last night, but we only chatted for a while as he was busy. Although disappointed, it was better than nothing. I guess I should not get my hopes too high for now. His birthday is coming, and I have already bought his gift. I believe he will like it as I have seen him looking at it. Problem is how am I going to give it to him without being too conspicuous? Shall I go to his office building and pass to him? Or shall I ask him out and give him? What excuse shall I come up with anyway? Looks like I am really in big danger of letting my emotions control me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...