Lilypie

Friday, June 3, 2005

Must-Watched Movies In My Book

1. Mr and Mrs Smith (Brad Pitt!! What else??)
2. Batman Begins (I simply drool over guys in leather suits, that's NOT including Darth Vader)
3. War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise! And it's a real good story - read the book and you'll know what I mean)
4. Fantastic Four (I dig super heroes - makes me think I live in a surreal world, without all the pressures of life)
5. The Island (Science-fiction fantasy on the utopian concept of life - I'll recommend Thomas More's "Utopia" for more information)
6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (What else? Chocolate, chocolate and MORE CHOCOLATE! Plus it's starring Johnny Depp and it's still one of the greatest story ever written - one of Roald Dahl's best pieces)
7. Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (still the greatest fantasy story of all time - C. S. Lewis is really a genius)

So anyone interested in coming along? Invitation open to all decent-looking people, males and females. Psychos and freaks need not apply.

2 comments:

Tel said...

you forgot Sin City.... How could you, erm Jessica Alba....says it all really.

www.terryblah.blogspot.com

shakespeareheroine said...

Oh yes! Sin City! Thanks for reminding me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...