Lilypie

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wish Upon A Rainbow ...

Nowadays all I think of are beautiful song lyrics. For instance, I can be working halfway and Robbie Williams' "Better Man" would enter my mind. Otherwise it would be Westlife's "Flying Without Wings". Next would be "Think Of Me". The song that is uppermost on my mind right now is Neil Young's "Only Love Can Break Your Heart". How true that statement is! I am getting to be such a drip.

Saturday morning after the first night at the chalet, my friend and I were strolling along the beach front. There was a beautiful rainbow in the sky. Besides the myth that there would be a leprechaun at the end of the rainbow, my friend told me to make a wish upon the rainbow as it might come true. So I wished for a sign to see where my life and future would be going. Perhaps I can see a shooting star next and wish upon a star. Come to think of it, I have never come across any meteors or shooting stars before. I would so love to see the sight one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...