Lilypie

Friday, June 17, 2005

Mr & Mrs Smith

Dear Mr Smith,

When I said I did not love you and the whole marriage was a sham, I was lying. Truth was, I can't bear to kill you, and I know darn well you feel the same way too. When you looked at me with your sexy blue eyes while pointing a gun at me, I know then what I have always known - I love you.

I remember the first time we met in Columbia - you were the most beautiful target I ever saw. When we started dancing, I can't help but want to be in your arms. When you proposed 6 weeks later, I could not be happier. I know I lied about my parentage, but so did you. I lied about my job, but so did you. In this respect, we are equal. Although I have killed 312 men compared to your 60-odd, I feel we make a great team together.

So let's forget about killing each other and concentrate on killing our target. Who is to know the target was actually a bait by both our companies to wipe us out? What is this about "marrying the enemy"? Enemies can fall in love too, and if 2 people are in love, they can get married.

Let's not run away from them. Let's face them head on like you suggested. We can either blow their brains out or get blown out ourselves. Whatever it is, I know I want to be with you to the end. If anything ever happens to us, see you in the next life.

Lots of Love and Kisses,

Mrs Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...