Lilypie

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Birds Of Ill Omen, Or Just Virus In The Air?

There must be some birds of ill omen flying around. So many of my friends are getting sick during this period of time. I had to be different – I can be healthy when everyone else is down, but become really really sick when everyone else is healthy. Not that I like it either – I will rather be healthy and enjoy life than get sick and feel uncomfortable all over. Maybe I am the jinx.

I just heard that a certain someone is sick too. I am pretty worried wondering what happened. How I wish I know his exact address then I can go over and nurse him back to health. I can boil some soup, make sure he takes his medicine, and ensure he is not too uncomfortable. Goodness, my notions are getting crazier and crazier by day. Well, that will be doing too much, won't it, considering our current status. I can only pray that he (and all the rest of my suffering friends) will get well soon and be on their feet again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...