Lilypie

Monday, June 13, 2005

Cupid's Arrow - Strike While It Is Hot

One of my guy friends recently got attached. After all my efforts at trying to hook him up, he finally got attached on his own. What a relief! It is about time anyway, considering he is almost 30 and had never been in a relationship before this. I really envy the girl – she will be very well-treated because he is a caring, homely and simple guy, a perfect boyfriend and husband to anyone.

Many girls face the problem of finding guys who are unsuitable for them. I too have made that mistake a couple of times. They start to fret on why some girls can have all the luck in finding such a great guy. But I believe if one only has to look around properly, perhaps the right one will be just around the corner. This applies to guys too. For those of you who are single and looking, do not fret. I am sure the right one will come along sooner than expected. The onus is on whether you want to seize the opportunity once it comes knocking.

3 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

People are wearing masks. The girl whom you envy just because her guy is "caring, homely and simple", could soon realize that that guy is "possessive, introvert and boring".

In addition, you mentioned that he had never been in a relationship before. So he had no chance to make mistakes in the past (relationship) & learnt from it then?!

I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps I'm just sore not being that guy in the first place. ;)

shakespeareheroine said...

I have full confidence in him. He had helped me through relationship problems before so I know pretty well what sort of bf he will make. A pity he is not the type I am looking for though so the good luck will have to go to his current girl.

Anonymous_X said...

He can help solving other's relationship problems because he could analyze them without being emotionally involved. But when he is entangled by the problems of his own relationship, he may not likely to work them out like how he used to do for other people's troubles of heart.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...