Lilypie

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Who Is The Mystery Guy? (Test of Love - Part II)

I just realised today is the 28th of June. Which means it has been exactly one month from the day I started my blog. I am very glad with my blogging achievements so far, and it is all thanks to the support I have from my friends and readers.

I have been asked a lot of questions. As far as I can, I try to answer all queries in my entries. But there are some questions which I like to maintain an air of mystery. One of those is what I really look like. If you have the chance to meet up with me, you can see for yourself, but I will not upload my picture for all to see. I feel that will spoil things. The hot question nowadays is who is this mysterious guy I am putting all my love, affections, time and money into? Actually I believe I have scattered lots of hints around. I do not want to infer outright for fear he may read and panic if it is too obvious. On the other hand, if he cannot tell I am referring to him, then I am pretty happy that my hints are too subtle, even for someone as smart as himself. So you have to wait for the identity of this mystery guy, that is if something clicked between us. If not, then too bad, his identity will forever remain a mystery to all.

I just spent my entire lunch hour at the bank. I went to the express lane first, only to find out that Cashier's Checks can only be issued in Singapore dollars. If I want a foreign currency, I need to apply for a demand draft. And it cannot be done at the express lane but the main line, which was so long that the last person in the queue had to stand outside the doorway! I filled in the form and went to queue. By the time it was my turn, I found out that the money could not be remitted directly to the company. The bank can only issue a draft and I still have to post it to the company myself! I should have gone to the post office for a money order after all. At least I got the draft, and since I was running out of time, I had to quickly grab and wolf down a sandwich. I did not have time to make the post office after all, so I can only go after work today, before going down to my opera practice.

If this is really a test, then I believe I would have passed with flying colours. Most people would not even bother to do so much for another person, especially for someone whom they are not even sure of how he feels. I think I am getting more and more "fan jian", going to such an extent to do something for a guy who may just reject me upfront. My mum will be horrified if she ever knows. In her opinion, she always thinks it is better to let a guy do the chasing as she is afraid I will lose out. But then again, there have been 3 guys who chased me before, and I still lose out in the end. So I guess maybe it does not make a difference who does the pursuing. The main thing is that he is worth it, at least to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...