Lilypie

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Things To Do If You Are Stuck At Home During A Weekend

This is probably the first weekend in so long that I am stuck at home. Initially I welcomed the break as I thought finally I could have some spare time to myself. But after 2 hours, I started to regret my decision. What am I going to do with myself for 2 whole days? All the more so since my maid is still away, my brother is involved in school activities, and my parents brought my grandma out for a buffet. I like to be productive (because my imagination will go into overdrive if I have too much spare time and I will start thinking of unnecessary things) so I started to plan out what to do.

1. Play the piano - I just bought "Chicago" and "The Pianist" so I can finally try out the songs, plus practice "Street Scene" at the same time.
2. Take care of my dog - Bring him out for a walk, feed him and give him a bath.
3. House-cleaning - Taking in the laundry, sorting out the clean clothes, and mop the entire upstairs.
4. VCD / DVD Marathon - I can finally finish watching my entire collection.
5. Dose on chocolate and ice-cream (concurrently while having movie marathon).
6. Check my emails (although nowadays all I get are spam).
7. Continue Blogging.
8. Try out different makeovers - Finally an excuse to use up all the cosmetics I have!
9. Read - I can't wait for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" to be published! Normally I read only when travelling in the bus, train or plane, or at night before I sleep. 2 hours is about enough to finish a book - I finished the entire "Lord of the Rings" on the plane to Chiang Mai!
10. Surf the Net and research on more trivial.

Overall it's going to be a pretty lax weekend. Perhaps I really should make use of it and treasure the lazy weekend I am going to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...