Lilypie

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

You Know You Are a Bona Fide Star Wars Geek If ......

1. You swing your umbrella around like a lightsaber.

2. You wear a black leather suit, complete with a mask and cape. (And no, I do not mean the Batman kind).

3. You wheeze very heavily.

4. You start talking like Yoda.

5. You make uncomprehensible noises like Chewbacca.

6. You carry your own R2D2 around.

7. Your servant is a C3PO-like droid.

8. You start to wear your hair like two croissants. (For the girls actually, but guys are welcome to try.)

9. You feel electric sparks coming out of your fingers.

10. You say, "I'm your father" to anyone whom you think may be your offspring.

So enjoy this, I hope you will. Sign off here, I shall. Make my hair like Padme Amidala, I think I will. Fare thee well, padawan, train well, you shall.

Thus, I am retreating to my own Galactic Empire. May the Force Be With You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...