Lilypie

Thursday, June 16, 2005

From Hobby To Prosperity

That's it! I have finally appealed to the masses. I clicked a link on my friend's blog and migrated my blog to BlogExplosion, where people will be paid to read my blog and vice versa. Although this is just a hobby, I may as well turn it into prosperity and let it generate some revenue for me. Next step would be to pimp it to Google AdSense, that is, after I figure out how to play around with the template and place my banners on the side bars instead of the top or bottom. Anyone willing to lend me a hand with that? (*Hint Hint*)

2 comments:

rachel said...

Well in my opinion BlogExplosion and Google AdSense have nothing to do with each other as in they aren't even in the same category.
As a long time blogger and friends with lots of other bloggers Google AdSense is getting really annoying to see on every other blog with some bloggers putting it in every post and well... if you need help I will but is it worth about $4 a month to screw with your blog?
People that say they make $100's are either lying.. or get ALOT of hits.

shakespeareheroine said...

I know that BlogExplosion and Google Adsense is not related in anyway. I initially wanted to create banners using Google Adsense and have already signed in with the password. Unfortunately, I think something went wrong when I tried copying the code into the template, thus the overall effect was not what I expected. I just need help to put the banners at the side instead of at the top or bottom. If you can help me, that will really be great! Please tell me more. Really much appreciated.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...