Lilypie

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Life's Little Achievements (From My Point of View)

I have finally achieved a breakthrough. My artistic director asked me to sing for the Sacred Music Festival in July during the "Street Scene" practice on Tuesday. We are going to have a rehearsal this Saturday together with the Children's Chorus and there will be producers from Kids Central coming to film us! They actually wanted to film our practice, but before that, they would be filming and interviewing individuals. At last! A chance to be on TV!

Joining the Lyric Opera is the best decision I ever made in my life. I get to sing, perform, have fun, interact and meet all the nice and interesting people. My life has finally diversified. I am having so much fun! I get to meet many fellow Catholics as well. Perhaps this is what God wanted of me.

Speaking of that, I have finally joined RCIA – the bible study course for those who like to be baptized. My chorus mate has agreed to be my sponsor, so I will be attending the course at a church near his place. I am looking forward to my baptism next Easter. Incidentally, he is the one I will be playing piano for in his church. Finally a chance to serve the church in a more involved way. Afterall, if you know how to do something, what best way to show than to serve God?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...