Lilypie

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

When Money's Been Sent Out ....

Positive : You sent out a bank draft yesterday so that the item you ordered can finally make its way here.

Negative : You received an email after you sent out the draft stating other modes of payment.

Double Negative : The other modes of payment include a Western Union Funds Transfer which can be done at any post office and the money will be remitted instantly.

The things I do for love …

And I am not sure if he will even appreciate my efforts.

2 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

does it really matter whether your effort will be appreciated or not?

surely the most important thing is being sincere in doing all these stuff and be content that you've done your best to make him happy.

shakespeareheroine said...

I know. If I am prepared to tell him the truth, then I am prepared to face whatever outcome in the end. I have been telling myself that for the past few days, but I hope on the actual day itself, I do not get cold feet and become a bundle of nerves.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...