Lilypie

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sick - Any Reason?

I must learn to keep my big mouth shut. Just when I was remarking that I do not fall ill when my friends are sick, here I am, down with a viral infection today. The symptoms are similar to my friend Sonic's (incidentally he is better now, praise the Lord!) - painful throat, blocked ears, blocked nose. As a result, hard to breathe, hard to swallow, head throbs with queasiness and eyes tearing. Perhaps it is my retribution for talking so much. Or could it be due to all the singing? Or the entire packet of Kit-Kats I finished yesterday? Maybe it is just love sickness. Or perhaps I am just worried sick about someone else, wondering if he is better and more comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...