Lilypie

Sunday, September 25, 2005

More Compilations ....

I was doing some PC spring-cleaning today when I came across an old archive of photos, taken during the first gathering at my place after the "Madame Butterfly" performance. It was a pot luck and everyone brought food, with the result of having too much food as you can see from one of the photos. Some of us went for a karaoke session after the gathering. This was way back in mid-May, before I got my camera and before I started blogging. Anyway, since I am making a compilation, I may as well add these in as well, so hope you like the snapshots!

Smile, you're on candid camera!

Oooooo.......

This tastes funny...

4 ladies of different Nationalities
(English, American, German and Dutch)

That's a lot of food

Yummy!!

What's this I'm eating?

Don't they look compatible?

The NTU foreign graduates

Something interesting on TV

At the KTV Lounge

Happily crooning away

Help! He's crushing us!

Help! Help!

Nice sexy legs!

The cosy couple
(although not a couple as yet that point in time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...