Lilypie

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Worries Unfounded!

Positive : The plane my parents were on arrived and departed again yesterday (as at my last check with the airport). Whew!

Negative : I still have not heard anything from my parents.

Double Negative : My brother told me my parents changed their itinerary at the last minute, which means I still have no idea where they are.

At least a consolation is that they are probably safe somewhere, so I can at least breathe a big sigh of relief now. I hope they come back on Sunday as scheduled. And I want to express my appreciation to all those who have comforted and encouraged me through this period. Thank you ever so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well a positive is great news ya after all those worries....and anyway, they will be back in 4 - 5 days time, what you can do is tell them how much you miss and love them ya;-) Live, Laugh and Love, david

Ole' Wolvie said...

That's good news indeed.

your parents are fortunate to have you I say. (I have been away from them for a very, very, very long time, so I am not really close to them.)

shakespeareheroine said...

Erh, actually I am not really that close to my parents, ie I do not really talk to them about everything. But anyone in my situation will worry, especially since it involved my own parents. Just thank goodness that everything's alright!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...