Lilypie

Thursday, September 8, 2005

Shall We Dance?

I finally managed to watch the show yesterday. Richard Gere is still as charming as before, ever since the first time I saw a younger version of him in "Pretty Woman" so many years ago. And after hearing him sing in "Chicago", this time audiences can see that he is one heck of a good dancer as well! The show strengthens my resolve to start my social and ballroom dancing lessons soon. I am already planning how to make time for Tap, Salsa, Tango, Lindy Hop, Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Cha-Cha-Cha, Rhumba and Jive classes, together with the ballet classes which I will be re-starting soon. Wow, so many things I want to do, so little time!

5 comments:

Connie and Rob said...

Love the movie Shall We Dance. Richard Gere still can turn heads. I envy you...have fun taking your classes. Nothing can bring you joy like dancing.
Connie

shakespeareheroine said...

Yes, dancing is fun and a good way to exercise too. Thanks!

Ole' Wolvie said...

If you liked that show, try finding the 'Original one'.

It has the same title, and it is a Japanese film.

shakespeareheroine said...

Japanese version of "Shall We Dance"? Definitely I'll check it out!

Anonymous said...

Well ce....each of us have our own interests, likings and pursue in life....so it is up to each of us to do the things we like to do during our time on earth right....like someone say"

If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me"

As for me, I like to date girls out and see whether there is chemistry to create a close friendship or not...it has become my hobby keke...and even better if there become a close relationship of love....the only issue is I do not want to have a commitment of steady or wife status....

So live out your life and life will be beautiful...and again dont talk life seriously......;-) david

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...