Lilypie

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Why Do I Still Hurt?

I was finally told off last night to stop doing so much by the one person whom I was doing so much for. So he is not that dense after all, in that case why could he not have told me earlier? He said he was not ready to be tied down yet. Then why go around saying he wants a girlfriend? It was not totally unexpected though, but still, why do I feel as if a part of me has been torn apart? I thought that since I have already resolved to give up I would be alright even if he told me straight, but why am I still hurting so much? I had another sleepless night because of this. Just when I thought I could be strong enough to handle, it turned out that I still crumble.

When I blasted everything out to my friend last night, he said he already told me to stop wasting my efforts, since whatever I have done any guy would be receptive enough, and if he was still not responding, then that means he was not interested. But I have never considered whatever I have done a waste, because I know how I felt for him, and whatever I did was to genuinely make him happy. This is probably the first time I actually did so much for someone without any sign of appreciation whatsoever and yet I still feel good about it. Perhaps I have finally learnt how to truly love a person wholeheartedly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi Celia, oh dear sori to read this blog lor....okie now I understand why you feeling this wat this morning.

Anyway, it takes 2 hands to clap right and I believe your acts of kindness is seen by the one above.....not by man only...so be assured of the one love that will never fails....Jesus'

Well at least the person is frank and open in letting you know so that you can move on and not keep on hoping although doing things for people you like is okay, whether there is any "rewards" or not k....

Live on....and free, then let me know k...

Live, Laugh, Love your life away;-)

Anonymous said...

Huh why can't friends who like each other just enjoy their time together even though they may not want to be steady or even married in future.....why why why cant this be the way between the 2 parties ???? then wont the world be a more beautiful place for mankind....

shakespeareheroine said...

NOt eveyone is for your concept of "free love to all". Most people still want tp find a soulmate and settle down at some points in their lives.

Anonymous said...

aiyah not free love for all lah....just to your special friends lah......:)

Anonymous_X said...

Referring to that particular someone, he must be a hell of a nice guy to use such a lame & contradictory excuse about being not ready to be tied down.

He might have told you bluntly the truth, which would definitely hurt you more.

Anonymous said...

wow wow what a comment......well sometimes need to know the facts lor....hurt awhile but then become stronger in love lah

Ole' Wolvie said...

Well, look at it this way. At least you have a 'closure'.

shakespeareheroine said...

Anon-X : Do you mean that in a sarcastic way? ;-) But honestly, I would prefer him to just tell me straight that he has no feelings for me, at least I would have been expecting that.

Ole Wolvie : Guess you are right. I just closed another chapter of my life.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...