Lilypie

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Snippets Of Old .... (A Compilation)

My cousin once asked me why I got myself a digital camera but she has never seen many photos on my blog? So, to accede her request, I decided to upload snippets of the events of recent months after I bought my camera.

Most of my photos died together with my previous hard disk, but I managed to salvage as many as I could, mainly due to the kind efforts of friends who always share their photo albums. Thus, I have compiled the photos taken into five albums, Zouk Night Out with my closest friends (incidentally also a celebration for the two couples who are getting married), chalet stay, Aloha! party, National Day Dinner and Performance, and more photos from the Retro party of last week.

Come to think of it, most of the events are with the Lyric Opera Chorus. They are really a bunch of fun and happening people who always spice up a party. Meanwhile, hope you enjoy the snapshots!

1. Zouk Night Out (4th June 2005)

The IT Analyst and the Air Stewardess
(just registered in early September)

The perfect couple
(just registered last December - together for 9 years to date)


2. Chalet Gathering (17th - 19th June 2005)


Our abode for the three days and two nights

Dealing with Chain Mail?

I'm hungry, can we start?

Smoke gets in their eyes

What a spread!

Mmmm, this marshmallow is so tasty!

Let's see - is this expired?

The flatmates

Erh... ghostly images??

Whasssup?! Heineken Time!

Interesting game

Forfeit! Forfeit!

Toast to the night!

3. Aloha! Party (9th July 2005)

Our hostess for the party

The cute little girl, Camille
(the one who wanted to marry Sonic!)

The Catholic couple
(Incidentally the guy is my sponsor for my bible studies)

Female bonding

The other little girl, Chiara
(Isn't she so cute and adorable?)

Male bonding!

Stangled to death?

Don't you think he'll make a wonderful father?

The cosy couple

The Professional Dancers

The "Geofey" majors

Dancing with balloons?

What's with those balloons??

The "guru"?

4. The National Day Dinner-cum-Performance at Neptune Theatre (12th August 2005)

The "blur little girl" with the cosy couple

Enjoying a feast

All dressed in concert black

Our talented conductor

3 cheers for the end of the song!

5. More on the Retro Party at my place (17th September 2005)

The other group photo

Posing in my driveway

Opera singer in the making?

Doing the "Mambo No. 5"!

Is he trying to do a "Saturday Night Fever?"

6 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

Don't you think he'll make a wonderful father?

Lol. NO! The lady in red was grimacing in discomfort & the girl in yellow looked so unsure for how long she had to be in that pose.

shakespeareheroine said...

*LOL* Actually the girls were grinning as they wanted him to carry them both together. Think he should be the one grimacing as they were probably too much for him to bear together.

As for the fatherly part, I'll take your word for it since you probably know him much better than me! :-D

Goy said...

Woah..these snapshots date back to quite some time ago..Haha

shakespeareheroine said...

Yes, and dun bother finding out which one is me. :-p

Anonymous_X said...

As for the fatherly part, I'll take your word for it...

Oops...but we only have one evidence for reference, don't we?

Based on that photo, my take is No. Maybe if you could supply us with more pictures, the conclusion could be more reliable? :>

shakespeareheroine said...

Sorry, no more photos unless I want to risk showing my face. :-p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...