Lilypie

Saturday, September 24, 2005

The (Un)Official Blogger Awards

After the Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, Golden Horse Awards, the up-coming local Star Awards and the Golden Globe Awards, I have decided to dedicate an entire post on our own local bloggers, at least those I know. I think it is time to give due credit to my fellow bloggers for their diligence in posting their entries. This will be my very own Blogger Awards. Or maybe I should give it a nicer-sounding name, something like “A Blog By Any Other Name, Ad Nauseam”?

And the award goes to :

“The Blog That Inspired Others To Blog” (Special Honorary Mention) and "Most Informative Blog" Award
Sonic a.k.a. ScratchPad

“Youngest Blogger” Award (at least youngest I know) -
Ee Yang a.k.a. Take My Hand f.k.a. Hold Me In Your Arms

“Most Creative Photojournalism Blog” Award
Sausage a.k.a. Haro Singapore!

“Most Light-hearted Blog” Award
Sentosa a.k.a, erm, Sentosa

“Most Singaporean Blog” Award
Beng a.k.a. Born On Ninth Of August

“Most Avid Reader Blog” Award (It is a tie!) –
Anonymous X a.k.a. Anonymous X
and
Ole Wolvie a.k.a. The No Brand Blog

“Most Mature Young Blogger” Award
Goy a.k.a. Seven Days In Sunny June

“Most Reflective Song Titled Blog” Award
Addy a.k.a. Shifting … Through Times …

“Most Varied Style Of Writing Blog” Award (another tie) –
ThamPs a.k.a. ThamPs' Journal
and
Fearful Angel a.k.a. -The Angel In The Corner-

“Best Up-and-Coming Blog” Award
Mr K a.k.a. Korny POC

So there you have it! Eleven categories of awards, fully given. Congratulations! For those whose blogs I did not mention, do not be offended. I do read every single one of yours, and they are all equally good! And I must say, without all you guys and girls for inspiration and support, I will never have continued writing!

9 comments:

Goy said...

Haha! Quite nice. What about your own award?

shakespeareheroine said...

Erh... Modesty forbids. :-D Besides, what can I give myself?

Goy said...

Haha..icic

Ole' Wolvie said...

Mature? Hehehehe...

shakespeareheroine said...

Mature?! Me?!! Oh please..... That is the last thing I am!

sonic said...

Thanks, I'm flattered.

Ole' Wolvie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ole' Wolvie said...

Gah.. I misread the awards.. lol.

Avid reader? I am more of a Rabid reader. (I have a book with me everywhere I go, usually a fantasy/sci-fi novel.)

shakespeareheroine said...

Sonic : You really deserve it!

Ole Wolvie : Really? I carry a book everywhere I go too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...