Lilypie

Friday, August 5, 2005

AdSense Up At Last!

I have finally succeeded in placing Google AdSense up onto my side bar after so many trials and errors. Whew! I am rather curious to see what type of advertisement links it will come up with based on my blog content. The one on Sonic's blog seems rather interesting. I have also kindly added in a Google Search Bar so in case any of you need to research on something which I mentioned in my blog, you can do so. It is also easier for me so whenever I post any entry, I can just use my own search page instead of opening up a new browser window altogether.

My dad left again. Sometimes I wish he can stay home a little longer. It is so hard to get the whole family together again, and now he is away again. Luckily my brother will be staying for another few weeks at least.

2 comments:

blithering moron said...

I love Google. I can barely remember the bad old days before it was around. I think I used Altavista, or something. That was a long time ago... :o

shakespeareheroine said...

I always use only Google or Yahoo. But in terms of images and pictures, Google wins hands down anytime! It is by far still the best search engine on the net.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...