Lilypie

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Hooray! New Pool Table At Last!

Our pool table is finally here! One of my good friends sent me a website where good quality pool tables are sold for $800.00. So my brother showed my mum the website, and all of us decided to go down and take a look today. The place is at a factory around Jurong area, so we went down to Yunnan Garden Restaurant at IMM for a meal of Dim Sum before proceeding to the factory.

My brother wanted a 7-foot table which cost S$680.00, inclusive of delivery, four cues, a set of balls and a "Lean to Play Pool" Manual. My mum slashed the price down to S$650.00, but even then she was only willing to fork out S$600.00, so my brother had to fork out the rest on his own.

The guy is really efficient. The pool table was delivered only ten minutes after we reached home. Now, everything is set up on the second floor hallway of my house and my brother is drooling over it and honing his skills at the same time. I have to start inviting my friends to come play pool already!

So if any of you want a good and cheap pool table with efficient service, check out the place I mentioned above!

5 comments:

blithering moron said...

You got the second one on that page, right? It's a nice looking table for that cost.

Ole' Wolvie said...

Pool makes me cross eyed...

shakespeareheroine said...

Blithering Moron : Yes, you got right! It's the second one. Thanks!

Ole Wolvie : Really? It's actually not as difficult once you know how to play.

asen said...

you can invite me =P... I'd like to play pool for free hehehe

shakespeareheroine said...

Sure no problem! You can come anytime you like!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...