Lilypie

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Death Of A (Ex) Relationship

So it happened .... again. I just "broke up" - with my third ex. Alright, it is funny the way it sounded. Just that it is a little too complicated to explain. I should just start over from the beginning when we first broke up, his attempts at trying to patch back, and the storm weathered over and we now become close friends.

Our friends have been asking if there is any chance we can ever get back together again. I know he still cares a lot for me, and to a certain extent, I still care for him. I have been considering the possibility, but after our conversation just now, I came to the conclusion that all is definitely over between us. He is simply not ready to commit. Maybe he was never into me in the first place, considering I always have to cater to his schedule, and he never once catered to mine.

So perhaps all is for the best. We are still close friends though, and for now, this is what we will be. Gosh, why am I crying over a guy again?? Relationships are really the most complicated things in the world - miserable in them, yet cannot do without them. Or perhaps I just have not found someone really into me yet, then maybe it will be a happy relationship for once?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...