Lilypie

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Classic Movie And World Leader Test

I found this on one of my reader's blogs, so started taking the quiz for fun.

Hey wait, I have not even watched "Schindler's List" yet, although it is a show I have been wanting to watch for ages, since it is about the holocaust known as the second World War. Hmmm, let me see if I can convince some volunteers to get for me. :-D

Wait a minute, I am like Abe Lincoln? On no, then do I have to prepare myself for an assassination attempt? But truth be told, he was one of the great world leaders whom I admire greatly, as he single-handedly tried abolishing slavery, by citing the Declaration of Independence that everyone is created equal (which is true!). Thus he wanted to emancipate the Afro-Americans from serving the white Masters, leading on to the Civil War of 1886. Although a great many innocent people were killed, at least the Afro-Americans were freed, but at such a costly price. Sometimes is it really worth it to make war?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...