Lilypie

Friday, August 26, 2005

Kind Comments From A Reader

One of my new readers just commented that he loves reading my blog. He says it is interesting, insightful, deep and intellectual. Really? I do not think it is that good. I mostly bitch about my experiences (more bad than good) and the events in my life. To say my blog is deep and insightful, well I am flattered actually, but he should see Sonic's blog as one that is really deep and insightful. He says the way I write shows that I am strong in my English, very expressive and flowy. I seriously do not think my English or the way I write is that fantastic. He has not seen other's blogs that's why. My English is mediocre compared to a lot of others.

He also commented that I seem like someone sophisticated and high-class. Gee, do I really give people this impression? I wonder what I said to create this impression? I am just a normal simple average girl. I thought I always said I like to lead a simple homely life? And why is it nobody believes me when I said I have writer's block nowadays? I seriously have no idea on what to blog about lately! How I wish I can unleash my creativity again. All my brain cells seem to be locked up lately, somehow my mind is just not functioning well.

4 comments:

blithering moron said...

I think you are a good writer. That is why the blog is so good!

shakespeareheroine said...

Thank you very much! :-) Your blog is very good too!

Ole' Wolvie said...

Well, for one you acknowledge compliments (even from spammers... D'oh...) Many other people don't.

shakespeareheroine said...

Well, if people leave a comment, it is basic courtesy to respond, isn't it?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...