Lilypie

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sick ....... But Still Performing :-(

I am finally sick, as I have guessed, due to my listlessness the past few days. My head and body are aching, my throat is hurting and I have a fever of 38 degrees. My body has finally broken down. Alas, I still have to do "Street Scene" tonight and tomorrow night. Luckily I am just part of the chorus, a small role, so I can just lip synch along. Imagine what a joke it will be if I am one of the main cast and practiced so hard just to fall sick on the performance day itself. But that is not the most worrying part. What is worse is that I just started work 2 weeks ago and already has to take medical leave. What an impression I am going to create!

4 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

That you're a normally functioning human being? (Being ill is part of life.)

I don't like taking MC's just because I gotta go to a clinic and pay for it :P

shakespeareheroine said...

Normal human being is one thing, but from my experiences with working in companies, most people are not very compassionate to people taking MCs, especially during the early part of the career.

Ole' Wolvie said...

Which should not be the case. Illness does not schedule appointments wad :D.

Ole' Wolvie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...