Lilypie

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Writer's Block?

Something seems to be wrong with me these few days. I feel extremely lethargic, emotionally and physically drained, no inclination to do anything, and my brain cells seem to have degenerated three-fold, resulting in me being confused more often than before (or what my country people will term as “blur”), and doing some things which only idiots will do. I have a serious case of writer’s block, for the first time in quite a while. Have my creative juices dried up? I have absolutely no idea what to blog these few days! Or am I coming down with something? The last time I felt this lethargic I became so sick that I had fever, body ache, giddiness and headache all in one for five days.

What have I been doing lately to be so tired? Nothing much actually, as in nothing much out of the ordinary. Just my normal routine of work during the weekdays, singing practice once or twice a week, bible class once a week, Sunday mass. It is not as if I have been working late either. In fact, I have been lucky enough to get off work on time so far, despite all the backlog of work which I need to clear up, and which I have finally cleared up yesterday. Besides sourcing for caterers for a party I am organizing in September and lending a listening ear to my friend (both of which are done when I am at home), nowadays it is either work, rehearsal, or home, except during the weekends when I go out with my friends. Even then it is not every weekend that I am tied up. My sleeping hours are also longer than before. Instead of my usual average 3 am sleeping time, nowadays I sleep about 1 am or so. Then why am I still so lethargic?! I do not even feel that tired in the past when I was in a relationship and had to run around with my guy. Just what is wrong with me lately?!

2 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

Maybe you need a good reflexology massage.

shakespeareheroine said...

How I wish ..... Hoping for someone to sponsor me for it. :-D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...