Lilypie

Friday, July 1, 2005

Does He Feel Anything For Me?!

Disappointment. Sadness. Resignation. All these feelings all come together. Why? Because I am sick today (yesterday actually, but I am still sick) and yet he has not uttered a single word to me. All my friends who know at least sent me a message asking me how I feel. Yet the one and only person I wish can show me concern did not even say anything. To think I panicked when I heard he was sick. Is he just totally dense or unfeeling or just chose to ignore? If he knows, can he at least tell me how he feels so I can at least know some answers and then decide whether to continue into something better or give up and move on? I do not like to be left hanging with no answers. This state of affairs just confuses the mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...