Lilypie

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fighting Against Bureaucracy

Positive : You secured a job in one of the biggest local banks as they need people urgently.

Negative : Due to all the red tape and bureaucracy, you did not manage to get your permanent employment approved, thus is considered as a "temp".

Double Negative : The "temp" assignment probably lasts only a month, and if the permanent employment is not approved by then, goodbye!

Why couldn't they tell me all these before I was asked to start work?! Now I feel so cheated. And to think I turned down another job offer for this. Jobsearch, jobsearch, jobsearch, again..... *Sigh*

My first brother is coming back tonight for his summer holidays! The last time he was back was in February during Chinese New Year. Now that he is back, maybe I can get him to guest write or fill-in, then I can take a break! ;-p Afterall, he did English Media and Communications in Perth, so I believe he should be a much better writer than me! Perhaps after reading his entries, nobody wants me to write anymore. :-/

I should be at opera practice tonight, but my throat is still sore. Yet right now I am eating durian chips. Heh, I am really prepared to die young!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...