Lilypie

Friday, July 1, 2005

Why Are There Still Pricks In This World?!

I am totally pissed. Just when I thought my day could not get any worse by having this throbbing pain in my throat and head (I almost said something else, a 3-letter word), some guy just pissed me off. He requested for me to add him into my instant messaging 3 times, so I finally did. Now he wanted me to delete him off as he wanted to delete me off. I was a little bewildered as it came all of a sudden so I asked him the reason. You know what he said?! He said he do not get to see me online often (so do I actually), and whenever he messaged me, I take a while to respond.

Hello?! Does he think I chat with him alone? I always multi-task (ie chatting, blogging, researching, checking mails, surfing net, sometimes can be watching VCDs or on the phone as well) whenever I use the PC and I can be chatting with a few people consecutively. I only have a pair of hands, no matter how fast my typing speed can be. Besides that, he said that whenever he tried messaging me offline to my mobile, I seldom reply or take hours to reply. I normally reply my messages quite instantly unless I am really busy or held up or inconvenienced.

So he said since I refused to give him my direct number and not interested in talking to him, he may as well not waste his instant messaging space. WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS!! Does he think I dish out my number to all who ask? I have to see if the person is nice enough to give my number to in the first place.

If only my throat is not hurting so badly, I am very tempted to just dish out a string of expl..., erh, undesirable words to let off steam. A pity my throat infection happens at the wrong time as now I cannot even eat any chocolate to make myself feel better. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

He requested for me to add him into my instant messaging 3 times, so I finally did. Now he wanted me to delete him off as he wanted to delete me off. I was a little bewildered as it came all of a sudden so I asked him the reason.

what an amateurish attempt of the arcane art of reverse psychology--and you fell for it. *chuckle*

it's exactly what he expected that you'll ask him why he wanted you to delete him off.

so why get yourself unnecessarily distracted? if this loser asked you to delete him off, so be it. you should instead thank your lucky star as there's now one less idiot bothering you.

your top priority ought to be to get better soon & re-analyze your situation with regard to the Mystery Guy.

the rest should be treated as mere noise; ignore it.

shakespeareheroine said...

You are right actually. I could have just deleted him off without any questions. But I was just so sore that my mood was brought down when I am already so sick that I created all these unncessary problems for myself. My fault my fault. I am still learning to be in better control of my emotions.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...